UC Physicians’ mission is to be a leader in improving health. As part of that mission, UC Physicians conduct research that improves the quality of care in the community, the nation and the world. Research studies, or clinical trials, are an important part of those research efforts, as they help UC Physicians understand diseases and develop new ways to understand, prevent and treat health problems.
How you can help
Research studies depend on volunteers who agree to be part of carefully controlled tests that measure the effects of medications, medical treatments or medical devices. By volunteering, you can further medical knowledge and potentially help others.
- Learn more about clinical studies, including the protections that are in place to keep you safe.
- See available clinical trials at UC Health and the University of Cincinnati.
- Sign up for a national database for clinical trial participants.
- Contact the UC Health Clinical Trials Office to learn more about how you can help.
Information for UC Health Researchers
The Clinical Trials Office (CTO) at UC Physicians provides the following services to help UC Health researchers perform research studies:
- Marketing and business development
- Study placement
- Contracts and budgets
- Participant recruitment
Contact a member of the CTO team to learn more:
Clinical Trials Office Manager
Marketing & Recruiting Coordinator
Clinical Trials Administrator